The variables being navigated by HR professionals and business managers today are unlike times past.
As employers seek to create a new culture, manage remote performance, onboard from afar, and address diversity, the emotions of their teams are at an all time high.
We’ve assembled a group of clever and grounded professionals to provide clarity and ideas around common questions we are fielding from employers about:
- Leading remotely while weighing productivity and trust
- Creating a remote workplace culture
- Making diversity count in action
- Hiring, onboarding and training new employees from a distance
- Inspiring managers who are themselves under fire
We don’t claim to have all the answers, but we do like to start meaningful conversations and share everything we know – and have tried ourselves. Our open communication with our client community is helping all of us adjust to this new world of work.
Join us on Thursday November 19th at 11am (EST). In the registration link below, you will have the opportunity to submit an HR question you’d like the panel to address.